HUATIONG CONTRACTOR PTE LTD| Date Posted: 22-Oct-2020
Bachelor's / Honours
- Ensure timely, accurate month-end closing and financial reporting to Management
- Handle full spectrum of the Finance and Accounting functions
- Preparing financial and management reports, budgeting and forecasting, cash flow management and expense control
- Maintain proper accounting records and documentation with proper internal controls and ensure accuracy of accounts recording to meet regulatory requirements.
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closing
- Coordinate and liaise with internal parties to support intercompany activities
- Liaising with internal and external auditors, tax agent, bankers, customers, suppliers and other professionals on related matters
- To manage and supervise work of junior staff
- Support and ensure compliance with all finance filing requirements, tax filing requirement, audits, procedures and forms both statutory and internal
- Other duties or adhoc projects as assigned by Management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree Accounting (CPA / ACCA or its equivalents)
- At least 10 year(s) of hand-on experience in construction industry (project costing)
- Leadership quality with good people and supervisory skills and ability to manage change within the team.
- Experience of supervising a team of 6-8 pax
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Accpac.
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
HUATIONG CONTRACTOR PTE LTD