- Manage and oversee execution of all accounting functions, full set of accounts, including accounts receivable, accounts payable and general ledger.
- Oversee payment process including verification of payments.
- Oversee inter-company charges and billings
- Ensure timely generation of monthly reports such as P&L and Cash Flow Report.
- Monitor and manage annual budget including expenses analysis by Departments.
- Prepare & review account reconciliations, journal entries and balance sheet analysis monthly, bank reconciliation
- Prepare and review quarterly GST reporting, reconciliation report and tax computation
- Oversee timely inputs of package sales, utilised and unutilised packages
- Review draft agreements and provide inputs on term and conditions.
- Preparation of reports and accounts for compilation and audit
- Serve as primary liaison with audit and tax advisors & manage corporate tax filing
- Any other duties assigned by Directors
The Successful Applicant
- 3 to 5 years of accounting experience with within the Services Industry is preferred.
- Prior experience in MYOB system is preferred
- Relevant degree or diploma qualifications
- Detailed-oriented and meticulous
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organisation skills to deliver within a fast-paced environment
Interested parties, kindly send in your updated resume with your recent photo , current and expected salary to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or watsapp 94388191
218 Orchard Road #11-02 Orchard Gateway @ Emerald Singapore 238851
Lifespa Pte Ltd