Industry: US MNC - Manufacturing
Location: Ang Mo Kio
Working hours: 8am - 5.30pm (Mon-Fri)
Salary Range: Up to $5000
This is a Permanent Position.
Primary Job Purpose:
- Preparing periodic financial statements, including budgets, forecast, variance analysis and commentaries.
- Forecast and analyze material costs / OCOGS and prepare monthly reports comparing actual to forecast / budget
- Interact with Divisions in supporting Variance / Mix analysis
- Work closely with other functions on annual standard cost revision and maintenance of monthly standard costs
- Liaise with internal / external auditors on all audit matters and involvement in annual physical inventory audit
- Streamline processes and participate in ad-hoc LEAN projects
• Degree or Diploma in Accounting/Finance
• At least 3 years experience in costing with a good understanding of how inventory is costed in a manufacturing environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office particularly in Excel, and experience in SAP is highly preferred
• Experience working in a highly complex environment and able to undertake manual processes
• Strong team player who is meticulous, process strong analytical skills and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
Reports To: Finance Manager
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please submit your updated resume in Word format by using the Apply Now Button.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
People Profilers Pte Ltd, No. 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246. Tel: 6671 9887 Fax: 6536 7890
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111371
Posting Personnel: Tiffany Ong Meng Yen
People Profilers Pte Ltd