Good Food Industries Group Pte. Ltd| Date Posted: 6-Oct-2020
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Ensure timely, accurate month-end closing and financial reporting to Management
- Handle full spectrum of the Finance and Accounting functions
- Preparing financial and management reports, budgeting and forecasting, cash flow management and expense control
- Maintain proper accounting records and documentation with proper internal controls and ensure accuracy of accounts recording to meet regulatory requirements.
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closing
- Coordinate and liaise with internal parties to support intercompany activities
- Liaising with internal and external auditors, tax agent, bankers, customers, suppliers and other professionals on related matters
- Support and ensure compliance with all finance filing requirements, tax filing requirement, audits, procedures and forms both statutory and internal
- Other duties or adhoc projects as assigned by Management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree Accounting (CPA / ACCA or its equivalents)
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum 3-4 years of accounting experience.
- Accounting experience in the real estate industry would be an advantage.
Good Food Industries Group Pte. Ltd