Accountant (Investment) | Central | UP to SGD5, 500
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 7-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Prepare financial statements, budgets, forecasts, and variance analysis
- Ensure timely, accurate month-end closing and financial reporting to Management
- Review financial procedures and policies to identify process improvements while balancing the need for proper governance and internal controls.
- Review and monitor Cash Flows
- Provide support by liaising with colleagues from other departments on all aspects of finance
- Manage the financial and management report of the investment portfolios
- Keep track of the various investments' portfolios held by the various Funds
- Work with Fund Managers to support all aspects of financial transactions leading to investment
- Prepare monthly investment analysis for reporting to management and Investment Committee
- Prepare investment proposals and reports for presentation to Investment Committee
- Provide secretariat support to Investment Committee Meetings
- Liaise with external and internal auditors on all financial matters
- Supervise the finance staff
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by the Director, Finance
- Degree in Finance/Accountancy or related fields.
- Having professional accounting accreditations will be advantageous.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Prior experience in liaising with fund managers will be highly advantageous.
- Good knowledge of financial instruments and a good understanding of investment strategies will be highly advantageous.
- Competent knowledge of Financial Reporting Standards and other finance/statutory requirements.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080