Reporting to the Finance Manager, this individual will be part of the General Ledger Team, responsible for the overall month end closing, monthly and quarterly financial reporting, internal and external audit, taxation and GST compliance provided to entities.
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly closing in SAP.
- Review fixed assets schedules and detailed listings to ensure completeness.
- Review of monthly landlord reporting.
- Prepare and review monthly and quarterly reports with variance analysis and commentaries.
- Prepare monthly cashflow forecast.
- Ensure reconciliation of intercompany accounts.
- Create and review documentation of process and procedures, workflows and accounting policies.
- Preparation of year-end closing, audit schedules, financial statements and liaise with external auditors.
- Preparation of yearly tax computation and liaise with tax agents on tax compliance and tax planning.
- Ensure compliance to GST ruling and review quarterly GST submission for the Group.
- Supervise a team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance / ACCA.
- At least 3 – 5 years of related experience with 2 years of supervisory experience.
- SAP knowledge with experience in retail industry is preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Meticulous and able to meet up with tight deadlines.
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated.
- A good team leader with strong people management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Popular Book Co. (Pte) Ltd