Accountant -Financial Reporting - Oil & Gas
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 23-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- To Execute preparation of statutory audit, management and HQ reporting of organization and subsidiaries.
- Ensuring compliance with accounting policies, FRS and statutory requirements.
- Facilitate statutory audit of organization and subsidiaries.
- Execute preparation of organization consolidation in accordance to local statutory, management and HQ requirements, including business unit P/L analysis and budget.
- To Facilitate the review of financials/reports prepared by team members.
- Subsidiary accounting and management.
- Manage accounting and audit related issues.
- To Ensure compliance with policies and procedures (including internal control practices), FRS and statutory audit requirements.
- Involve in M&A projects.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Accountancy/Business or equivalent
- CA/CPA qualification preferred
- Min 6 years of relevant experiences
- Experienced in Big 4 firm or similar industry will be advantageous
- 5 days week
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977