Accountant / Finance Asst Manager (Costing/ Audit/ Mgmt Reporting/ Analysis)
1. Accountant (Costing/ Audit/ Mgmt Reporting/ Analysis)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare various financial reports
• Analyze and summarize key variances for branch, regional and divisional management
• Participate in due diligence and integration of new business partners and acquisitions
• Compile and analyze regional expense budgets and prepare annual budgets
• Maintain accounting systems and provide support to all divisional and regional employees
• Serve as main financial resource for the region
• Prepare annual bonus and earnout calculations
• Analyze, compile and maintain the region's budget and general ledger
• Participate in special projects related to the region and division, as they arise
• Provide direct supervision to staff accountants
• Participate in merger due diligence and merger integration
• Meet grant compliance requirements for individual grant budgets, re-budgeting requests (approvals to spend outside of original budgeted categories), accounting procedures, reporting procedures, file retention, other government regulations (cost policy & audit guide), and appropriate documentation
• Manage accounts receivable. Prepare accurate contract billings and submit them, in a timely manner, to the appropriate agencies for payment. Maintain accurate accounts receivable aging and actively pursue collection of those receivables.
• Review detailed general ledger for accuracy, allowability and appropriateness of transactions to each contract’s cost center
• Prepare and process all journal entries for monthly accruals, correcting entries, bank activity, salary distributions, loan expenses, petty cash and intra-company transfers and all other journal entries necessary to produce complete and accurate financial reports.
• Ensure that grant expenditures are posted to correct cost centers (including project salaries); invoiced expenditures are posted to correct matching (cost sharing) cost centers
• Responsible for reviewing and approving regional purchase orders for allowable and appropriate cost center, sub-cost center, and GL accounts.
• Aide in the processing of accounts payable to ensure invoices are legitimate and have proper approvals and payments are timely. Prepare and enter invoices and process payments as necessary.
Role 2: Finance Assistant Manager
He or she will assist the Regional Finance Manager for the work within the South Asia Pacific region. Countries include Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam and India.
• Accountable for applying principles of accounting to analyze financial information from the regional companies;
• Ability of utilizing appropriate internal control knowledge for enhancing regional companies’ corporate governance;
• Evaluating companies across the regions, proposing process and systems improvements to achieve efficiency, working with the local management to develop an action plan and to implement the improvements and following up closely to ensure achievement;
• Implementing innovative policies and standard operating procedures consistently within the region;
• Provide continual support to all the regional companies; and
• Conducting special projects as requested by management
• Selected incumbent should possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills including senior level business and corporate partnering. You will lead in the assigned projects and accountable for the final achievement of all the objectives set.
• Participate in monthly business reviews and provide analytical support (focused on strategic insights) to the operational leadership teams.
• Identify and implement financial and operationally relevant Key Performance Indicators across and within respective business units.
• Drive improvements in reporting, analytics and dashboards to support business leadership decision making.
• Leverage data to drive strategic insights and make actionable, results oriented recommendations to drive business value.
If you are interested in any of the positions, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Finance Assistant Manager / Accountant - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd