Accountant/ Finance Analyst (Full Sets, Pharma/ Medical Mfg US MNC, SAP)
• Gathers and collects data to prepare monthly financial statements reflecting accrued expenses and prepaid accounts.
• Prepares general ledger journal entries for assigned accounts, ensuring all activity is recorded, corrections are made and adjustments are calculated and posted.
• Reviews all invoices concerning capital equipment expenditures and prepares schedule for year-end reconciliation of fixed assets.
• Analyzes and records investment funds' activities on a monthly basis reconciling bank statements of cash and assets to the general ledger.
• Prepares analyses for assigned accounts, researching records and reports, identifying errors and submitting corrections with analysis and support to director involved.
• Prepares miscellaneous billing invoices including recording charges to the general ledger, assigning invoice numbers, and photocopying and sending out invoices.
• Prepares monthly bank reconciliations.
• Prepares monthly closing package. This report involves detailed analysis of general ledger accounts.
• Assists auditors by preparing audit schedules during year-end audit.
• Reports directly to Sr. Accountant.
• Coordination for monthly reporting process : system and analytic. Performs in continuous improvement of the efficiency of data gathering and quality of analysis.
• Manage and coordinate the implementation of new finance projects (i.e. super user projects, Finance systems).
• Play a key role in structuring and preparing month forecast, annual Budget and LRP process.
• Develop and maintain the financial data channel between business and Finance. Assist internal customers in order to make the regional finance department a real business partner.
• Actively participates in KPIs definition and KPIs tracking tools implementation within the region.
• Supervises on other key projects as determined from time to time by senior management
• Perform detailed financial analysis (ongoing plus project specific activity) to assess key performance measures within Merial (i.e., gross margin analysis, price/volume, product profitability, cost of doing business)
• Support the animation of the Finance Community.
• Backup to Sr. Manager on key processes.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
• Ability to complete mathematical calculations in order to complete required analyses and reports and knowledge of general accounting principles which is normally acquired by completing a Bachelor's Degree in accounting or related field.
• Certified Public Accountant certification required.
• A relatively high level of analytical ability is required to gather, analyze and interpret financial information to prepare a variety of statements and reports.
• Good interpersonal skills needed to explain and interpret ledgers and accounts to employees and managers.
• Familiar with SAP and JDE is an advantage
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Accountant/ Finance Analyst - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd