Accountant / Assistant Accountant
- Handle full sets of accounts including consolidation of accounts within the Group.
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly financial reporting, performance and variance analysis.
- Prepare yearly audit schedules and GL accounts reconciliation.
- Ensure compliance with statutory reporting requirements and financial reporting standards.
- File regulatory returns to authorities including GST returns, income tax computation and annual returns in XBRL format.
- Prepare cash flow forecast, bank reconciliation and cash monitoring.
- Prepare periodic financial reports and yearly budgets.
- Review, design, implement and update effective internal control systems and financial procedures and processes.
- Improve the reporting process and report automation.
- Liaise with external auditors and tax agent.
- ACCA or Degree in Accountancy
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Sound knowledge of and experience in applying International and Singapore Financial Reporting Standards, Singapore GST and corporate tax requirements.
- A team player with strong analytical, good problem solving and interpersonal skill
- Result oriented with strong sense of accountability and ownership.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications.
- Willing to work on a 5.5 day work week with alternate Saturdays off
East Asia Institute of Management (EAIM)