Accountant (AP & GL, 5 days, $4000-$5000, SAP ECC/ Ariba)
- Assist the finance manager to streamline current processes within Finance to improve higher work efficiency for the team
- Assist in the monthly BPP reporting.
- Assist FM in the preparation of the yearly audit pack for submission to Corporate.
- Directs and coordinates the daily activities of the AP Accounting staffs to quickly and accurately record AP transactions.
- Responsible for GL accounting matters (non-AP & AR-related matters such as monthly forex revaluation run, dividends, treasury & banking, etc), the maintenance of master data, reporting & audit matters, corporate taxation & GST matters, implementation of finance policies and SOPs, assigned projects, and ad-hoc duties.
- To lead the AP Team in meeting the monthly closing timeline set by Corporate.
- To review and/or approve the journal entries and schedules prepared by the AP Team.
- Assist FM and FD in the oversight of monthly NWC (Net Working Capital), highlight/escalate any finding or discrepancy that may cause the NWC to deviate from the target set.
- Degree with 4-5 years of relevant working experience & 2 years’ experience in a supervisory position.
- Prior working experience in Logistics Industry & audit is preferred.
- Good working knowledge of SAP ECC, Ariba, and Microsoft Office particularly Advance Excel is highly preferably
- Good understanding of accounting standards
- $4000-$5000 (Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification).
- 5 days work week.
- Attractive Benefits.
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 09C5387
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah/ R1108310