Accountant (Accounts Receivables) | UP to SGD6, 000 + AWS + VB
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 8-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Responsible for full spectrum of Account Receivables (External and Inter-companies) including performing of monthly closing.
- Prepare and analysis of Consolidated Cash forecast for Headquarter.
- Prepare and consolidate the Group's GST submission schedules for reporting.
- Liaise with Customers, External auditors, Internal departments including Sales, Customer Service and Internal Auditors.
- Ensure compliance with Company Internal Controls, Policies, Processes and Procedures.
- Work on special projects/system enhancement and any other adhoc duties as and when instructed by reporting supervisor/Manager.
- Diploma/Degree in Accountancy/Finance or related fields.
- Having professional accounting certifications will be highly advantageous.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience within the Manufacturing/Semi-conductors industries.
- Prior experience working in a shared-services environment will be advantageous.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAP accounting tools.
- Prior experience in handling GST Submissions will be highly advantageous.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to multi-task and meet reporting deadlines.
- Able to work independently and in a team setting.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080