Accountant/ Accounts Executive (Full Set/Partial accounts - 5 days)
Prepare accurate and timely financial statements.
Calculate taxable income and the income tax liabilities of the organization.
Calculate the cost of different types of capital financial instruments and the overall costs of capital for the organization.
Compile accurate tax-related information for the organization.
Compute the valuation of the business and financial assets using different models.
Ensure the respective privileges and rights are in place within the accounting information system for users with different job roles and functions.
Extract data and provide analysis for management using relevant accounting information systems or software.
Implement policies and procedures with emphasis on internal controls to prevent possible fraud and errors.
Maintain accurate journal entries and allocations.
Manage accounts payable and receivables to help the organization determine working capital needs and funding strategies.
Operate accounting information systems efficiently and effectively.
Participate in budgeting and forecasting activities.
Plan and coordinate the annual financial audit process.
Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
Prepare financial statements and disclosure notes.
Provide accurate and timely tax and financial reports to the relevant authorities.
Provide data in relation to assets, capital rationing and cost of capital.
Reconcile accounts and provide analysis for the organizations financial transactions.
Resolve issues and deficiencies arising from audit findings.
Respond to internal and external auditors on audit data, variances and audit findings.
At least Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy, ACCA graduate or equivalent.
3 to 5 years of experience in related field
CPA or CA equivalent
Experience with Tax and GST regulations
- Responsible for full sets of accounts, monthly and ad-hoc reports.
- Responsible for cash flow reporting and projections.
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting.
- Prepare GST reports for quarterly submissions
- Prepare payment documents (manual and system cheques, telegraphic transfer, GIRO, Letter of Credit /Trust Receipt applications, payment vouchers)
- Perform month end closing of accounts including preparation of management accounts, bank reconciliations, and audit schedules
- Ensure financial activities are in compliance with internal control and policies.
- Liaise with auditors on statutory audit matters.
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- At least 2 years of working experience in account related fields
- Good knowledge of Singapore Accounting Standards and Tax Regulations.
- Preferably with construction / manufacturing industry experience
- Meticulous & adhere to tight deadlines.
- Team player, excellent interpersonal, communication and organisation skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Accounts/Admin Executive (Full Set/5 days)
Location: West & Everywhere
Full set of accounts / Partial Accounts (AP /AR)
Admin duties as assigned
GCE / LCCI/ Diploma in Accounting / Degree
OUR RECRUITERS LLP