Account Sales Manager
Why Join Us?
Join us to be groomed for a career in the AEC (architecture, engineering and construction) industries by gaining the technical skills training and industry exposure required by professionals.
Skills training offered by AcePLP coaches aspiring engineering professionals in the CADD technology such as Revit Architecture/MEP, Bentley AECOsim, Microstation V8, AutoCAD. Our training programme is supported by international software vendors such as Autodesk and Bentley Systems Inc.
Our CAD engineers receive a range of local-industry and international CAD certifications, as well as a Skills Diploma after completing two years’ training and industrial attachment.
AcePLP's unique apprenticeship system also puts designers and engineers to work in a variety of work environment over a span of 2 years, thus increasing the critical exposure required for professional development and the ability to adapt, traits considered highly desirable in the industry.
Engineers and designers who have worked minimum 2-years at AcePLP become highly sought-after talents, continuing a brilliant and stable career in the AEC industries.
- Identify sales opportunities by identifying clients’ requirements; forecast projected business and establish targeted market share
- Research and develop sales opportunities and plans
- Understand the market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses to forecast projected business and establish market share
- Implement sales plans
- Sustain rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits to clients; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Complete all paperwork required to close the sale
- Orientate and train employees to communicate job expectations
- Manage customer service staff to achieve sales targets
- Assign, schedule, coach, counsel, and discipline employees; plan, monitor, appraise, and review job contributions; enforce policies and procedures
1) You will report directly to the Senior Sales Manager
2) Low basic, high cumulative commission. Gross salaries in this job posting is inclusive of commissions.
- Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Psychology, Sociology and other related disciplines will be considered
- Experienced in Sales
- Keen interest and motivation to do Sales
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player and able to work effectively with minimum supervision
- Possess class 3 driving license
- Full time engagement