Account Receivable Specialist (MNC | Sembawang | Up to $3,600/mth)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 17-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1871406
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 5.30pm
- Location: Sembawang
- Prepare and maintain AR aging report.
- Perform day to day AR transactions, including verifying, classifying and recording of AR data.
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
- Generate sales invoices and credit memos.
- Prepare monthly Balance Sheet reconciliation schedule and quarterly GST filing (AR).
- Generate statements of accounts detailing accounts receivable status.
- Support Finance Manager in weekly cash flow publication and month end closing of accounts.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Finance Manager.
- Able to handle high volume transactions.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in handling accounts receivable.
- Minimum Degree/ Diploma in Accounting or related field.
- Proficient in MS office
Applicants please email detailed resume in MS Word Format to Ms Winnie Lui Wing Lam (CEI No.: R1871406)
(EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd