Account Receivable / Pharmaceutical / Competitive Benefit
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 5-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R1986511
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits.
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Maintains records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or relevant degree
- At least 3-5 years of accounts receivables/ general accounting experience
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Experience in trading environment. Exposure to trading in pharmaceutical product or other relevant product is preferred
- Proficient in data entry and management
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS Word
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good communication and teamwork skills