Account Receivable $3500 ++
- Ensure invoices are updated into the Financial system on a timely basis.
- Monitor and ensure payments are paid promptly by customers and in accordance with the terms of the invoices.
- Contact and liaise with customers on overdue account.
- Prepare and issue reminders to customers with overdue account.
- Update and maintain ageing records regularly.
- Record all actions taken on ageing accounts in the weekly report for the CEO.
- Post all receipts into the Financial system and upload them into the shared drive.
- Prepare weekly analysis on ageing and collection.
- Reconcile all postings against receipts and monthly bank reconciliation.
- Handle Corporate Card charges.
- Provide schedule of payment received from customers to Sales.
- Prepare monthly statement of accounts and send to customers.
- Prepare forecasting on collection for Top 10 Hospitals, Clinics and Next Month.
- Serve as a back-up to the AP Executive when the person is on leave.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned by the Finance Supervisor and CFO.
- Diploma in Accounting or equivalent.
- At least 3 to 5 years accounting experience preferably in Accounts Receivable function.
- Must be computer literate and exposure to Financial system.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills as well as meticulous.
For interested applicants, please email your UPDATED CV in Microsoft Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Your interest will be treated with strict confidentiality.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.