Account Officer / Senior Account Officer - Premium Account Management
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 17-Oct-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Accounts Officer will be assigned a portfolio of guest accounts for which he\she will be responsible for the follow-up, maintenance and the timely update of each respective guest account.
- Negotiate payment schedules with delinquent guests to facilitate recovery of outstanding credit balances.
- Ensure statement of accounts and reminder letters are issued to guests, according to the department’s operating procedures.
- Work closely with Marketing and Credit departments in relation to casino receivables matters.
- When required, participate in occasional site visits to patron to resolve any issues on hand.
- To undertake ad-hoc duties relating to debt collection and recovery as assigned by the Senior Manager.
- All other duties assigned by management.
- Degree / Diploma in Finance, Accounting or similar field or 2 years’ experience in a Casino Collection Environment.
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook.
- Meticulous, accurate, independent and possess good problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with banking instruments and local banking laws.
- Customer oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to maintain excellent work product under pressure.
- Bilingual and well groomed.
- Candidate will preferable have working knowledge of CMS or ACSC casino systems.
- Preference will be given to those with working knowledge of Casino Credit and Collections functions as well as Casino Accounting principal and practices.