Account Manager - Strategic Accounts (Sales)
We are looking for talented and highly energetic, result focused Account Manager- Strategic Accounts for our Singapore office. The candidate will be responsible to generate new accounts, service existing clients, and liaise with key business partners. You will take on a consulting role for govt clients, analysing their recruitment/outreach needs and using a solution-oriented sales approach to craft multimedia campaigns that deliver maximum returns.
- Manage the entire sales process from prospecting to close using consultative sales methods.
- Maintain a high level of Sales activity.
- Build a healthy opportunity sales pipeline to achieve and exceed monthly/annual sales quota
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales.
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking.
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales.
- Consult with prospect about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each.
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Make presentations to executive leadership/decision makers.
- Draft and deliver proposals.
- Work with technical staff, product specialists and customer service where required to address customer requirements.
- Run Quarterly Business Reviews with customers.
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for company to deliver value, strategic motivators, main stakeholders, buying processes and forecasted sales.
- Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods.
- Provide feedback to sales management on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve company brand and reputation.
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings.
- Experience with conceptual sales, solution selling and value-based selling.
- Minimally 3 years of sales experience, prior advertising/media sales experience is a plus.
- Prior experience in tendering, using GEBiz portal and working with Government and statutory boards would be an advantage.
- Track record of over achieving sales target.
- Able to self-motivate and work independently.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines.
- Proficiency in Power Point, Excel and MS word.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.