Account Manager (Mandarin Speaking)
- Manage clients for a world leader within the marketing communications network.
- Manage cross-functional marketing projects independently.
- Be part of a culture that promotes individuality and innovation.
Our client is one of the largest global communication network with over 150 offices across 70 countries.The Company builds brands and businesses with a strong focus on innovative marketing. It's one of the world's largest advertising holding companies with revenues upwards of US$12.69B.
As an Account Manager, you will be the primary contact between the agency and the clients for all ongoing projects.
You will also be responsible for:
- Managing operations and implementing campaigns
- Ensuring briefs are met with quality and timeliness
- Maintaining timelines and ensure delivery for key milestones including presentations, approvals and production
- Ensuring projects follow the overall strategic direction of the brand and managing the financial health of all projects
- Building enduring relationship with clients and inspiring client confidence in the agency
- Actively pursuing new digital ideas and opportunities
- You have atleast 3 years of account management experience in a creative agency
- You can speak and write in Mandarin to liaise with external counterparts
- You are passionate about marketing communications innovations and creativity
- You are excellent at understanding timing and budget limitations while pushing a project along, keeping everyone on track and informed
- You have the ability to serve as a liaison between various divisions such as production, creative, strategic and development agency etc
- You have excellent client management and presentation skills
- You are proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
Ref : 31634402
Snaphunt Pte Ltd