- Overall Responsibilities
- To meet or exceed Gross Profit Target set by organization through new customer acquisition
- To establish superior customer relationship, manage and handle customer expectation professionally, and to ensure high customer satisfaction level.
- To take ownership of customer issues / problem, and work toward resolution of problem raised
- To Lead, manage, and prepare proposals for submission to customers with the team assigned for the project
- To work closely with marketing / product / support team to develop, present, assess, design, and recommend security solutions that addresses customers’ business needs
- To conduct cold calls to new prospects on a daily basis to introduce Dynasafe solutions and to set up face-to-face meetings with the new prospects.
- To develop and implement market penetration plans and strategies to grow new markets and new named accounts
- Diligently enter and update sales activities into Dynasafe’s contact management software tool.
- To follow-up with customers on collection.
- Monitor project implementation closely with Technical manager, and to advise the management to activate customer invoices on a timely manner.
- Ensure proper filing and documentation of customer documents into the designated customer filing system
- Submit detail weekly sales activities report and conduct weekly sales meetings with Dynasafe management.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Able to write and communicate in English.
Knowledge in Ms Office
Experience: 3 years experiences is required
Education: Diploma and above
Working Days: 5 Days a week （Monday to Friday） from 9:00am to 6:00pm
Location: North East (near Macpherson MRT)
Interested candidates please send an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please include your expected salary.
Dynasafe Technologies Pte. Ltd.