RecruitPlus Consulting Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 16-Feb-2020
EA Licence No: 04C4142|EA Personal Registration No: 1878745
- Attractive remuneration.
- Good career opportunity.
- Able to start work in a short period.
- Responsible for maintaining and growing revenue base on portfolio of assigned customers by cross-selling/up-selling.
- Prompt in responding to customer’s day-to-day requests.
- Develop and maintain a well-coordinated relationship with key business executives and stakeholders.
- Keep updated on competitors’ products, services and pricings.
- Work with internal teams to ensure smooth service delivery.
- Conduct reviews on accounts on a regular basis to track forecast and opportunities.
- Min. Diploma of any discipline.
- At lesat 2-4 years of corporate account management/sales experience
- Able to work with Microsoft Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- IT/Telecommunications experience is preferred (With knowledge in Internet and Data services)
- Good follow-up and coordination skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, good negotiator
- Sensitive to the customers’ needs and requirements
Interested candidates please send an updated resume in Microsoft Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (REG1878745) or call 63260125 for a confidential discussion.
RecruitPlus Consulting Pte Ltd