We are looking for talented, highly energetic and result focused Account Manager for our Singapore office. The Account Manager will be responsible to generate new accounts, service existing clients, and liaise with key business partners. He/ She will take on a consulting role for govt clients, analysing their recruitment/outreach needs and using a solution-oriented sales approach to craft multimedia campaigns that deliver maximum returns.
- Manage the entire sales process from prospecting to close using consultative sales methods.
- Maintain a high level of sales activity.
- Build a healthy opportunity sales pipeline to achieve and exceed monthly/annual sales quota.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales.
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking.
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales.
- Consult with prospect about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each.
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Make presentations to executive leadership/decision makers.
- Draft and deliver proposals.
- Work with technical staff, product specialists and customer service where required to address customer requirements.
- Run Quarterly Business Reviews with customers.
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for company to deliver value, strategic motivators, main stakeholders, buying processes and forecasted sales.
- Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods.
- Provide feedback to sales management on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve company brand and reputation.
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings.
- Experience with conceptual sales, solution selling and value-based selling.
- Minimally 3 years of sales experience, prior advertising/media sales experience is a plus.
- Prior experience in tendering, using GEBiz portal and working with Government and statutory boards would be an advantage.
- Track record of over achieving sales target.
- Able to self-motivate and work independently.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines.
- Proficiency in Power Point, Excel and MS word.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.