THE ADVERTISER| Date Posted: 12-Apr-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Build and maintain good relationship with all existing customers to ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for archiving monthly sales revenue and gross profit target.
- Generate monthly sales report, forecasts and provide recommendation.
- Developing quotes and proposals.
- Ad hoc assignment or project assigned by the Company.
- Minimum Diploma in Maritime, Shipping, Chemical Process or other relevant discipline
- At least 1 to 2 years experience in lubricants business
- Good interpersonal, integrity, written and communication skills
- Able to travel across Asia and Europe
- Willing to be attached to Lubricants Oil Plant for 3 months