Duties & Responsibilities:
- Key KPI is to maintain and grow revenue base on portfolio of assigned customers by cross-selling/up-selling.
- Prompt in response to customer’s day-to-day requests.
- Develop and maintain a well-coordinated relationship with key business executive and stakeholders.
- Keep updated on competitors’ products, services and pricings.
- Work with internal teams to ensure smooth service delivery.
- Conduct reviews on accounts on a regular basis to track forecast and opportunities.
- Good follow-up and co-ordination skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to work well with all levels
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly
- Professional in handling customers
- Sensitive to the customers’ needs and requirements
- Competitive and driven
- Well-mannered and a good negotiator
- Cheerful disposition with pleasant personality
- Proactive & self-motivated
- Able to work under stress
- A team player
- Diploma and above
- 2-4 yrs of corporate account management/sales experience
- Able to work with Microsoft Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- IT/Telecommunications experience preferred (With knowledge in Internet and Data services)
Interested candidates please send an updated CV in Ms Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call Wui Hui Ni (Reg no: R1983890) @ 6326 0116 for a confidential discussion.
*********FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION*********
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving (for all full-time job)
- Notice Period / Availability to commence work
RecruitPlus Consulting Pte Ltd