Account Manager - IT Solutions (Gov/Education Sector)
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 29-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
A leading IT service provider has strong footprint in the region is currently looking for talented Sales Manager who like challenging and client facing environment with passion in technology and business strategy to join their team in Singapore.
A self-motivated sales/business development professional who is responsible for helming business activities to develop a sustainable pipeline in Singapore. A strategic solution mindset who will kick start the business and develop the sales activities to well-position the organization's product go to market strategies.
- Plan, develop and implement strategies for new products and Service to Public, Healthcare OR Education Sector
- Generate new business revenue
- Proactively spot opportunities from existing and new customers
- Formulate and execute successful sales strategies and plans; manage pipelines and forecasts
- Analyse market information and competitive intelligence, understanding client expectations to perform strategic positioning
- Determine annual target, financial plan and human resource budget.
- Optimize the sales operation and process by analysing date, products, industry, organisation and competitor
- Prepare and present business proposals to C-suite
- More than 3 years of experience in a commercial, customer - facing role
- At least 5 years' experience in IT solutions sales, consulting experience preferably in SI environment.
- Good understanding of sales CRM systems
- Strong contact and clientele in Public sector/Healthcare/Education
- Ability to analyse data, understand customer request to improve sales and service processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of exceeding sales target in selling software application
- No quota for foreigners
Our client offers a stable employment in challenging international working environment where you will work with enthusiastic colleagues and learn from each other.
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] / Click Apply or call +65 6232 8832
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289