Account Manager, Client Success
Meltwater is the global leader in media intelligence and our innovative products help businesses extract insights from billions of online conversations and articles – we call it Outside Insight. With over 25,000 companies using Meltwater media intelligence and with more than 50 offices on six continents, Meltwater offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Meltwater has won several awards as a Top Employer worldwide and our culture is based on a fundamental belief in people and the potential they possess.
The Client Success team focuses on growing and engaging Meltwater’s user base. The account manager will be directly responsible in maintaining long term relationship with Meltwater’s key clients both in Singapore and the region – through consultation, education, and support with the aim of maximising sales revenue and upholding high standards of customer service. Success in this position requires exceptional consultative sales, coaching, and client service skills; a willingness to experiment; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results.
- Drive revenue growth of strategic product categories through broad and strong customer relationships and through optimal deployment of the Go-to-Market strategy adapted to the customer / channel
- Develop strategic account plans for the customers within assigned portfolios, including growth opportunities identification, action planning, and business growth forecast
- Create relationships within the customer’s organization at all levels including senior executives, direct and indirect users of the product, and usage/re-purchase decision makers
- Implement customer specific promotion plans and recommend adequate budgets to support growth objectives
- Track customer performance and needs, as well as to proactively make recommendations to help improve customer profitability
- Drive customer portfolio business planning, forecasting and reporting in close coordination with brands and distributors
- Monitor, manage and recommend customer's optimal product needs
- Identify potential existing and new customer opportunities, structure proposals (including legal and operational implications), work with internal support functions, negotiate and manage agreements
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with strong academic results
- 2 to 5 years of work experience in client servicing / client facing roles, ideally in account management, hunter roles, PR Agency or software firms
- Experience in building relationships at various levels, along with superior written and verbal communication skills and the ability to influence others
- Demonstrated success at working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships within internal teams
- Enjoy being in client servicing roles and supporting clients
- Proven track record in reaching and exceeding targets / quotas
- Excellent negotiation skills and strong customer focus
For interested applicants, we welcome you to send us your updated resume, along with your contact details, availability and salary expectation.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Meltwater Singapore Pte Ltd
Meltwater helps companies make better, more informed decisions based on insights from the outside. We believe that business strategy will be increasingly shaped by insights from online data. Organizations will look outside, beyond their internal reporting systems to a world of data that is constantly growing and changing. Our customers use these insights to make timely decisions based on real-time analysis. More than 25,000 companies use the Meltwater media intelligence platform to stay on top of billions of online conversations, extract relevant insights, and use them to strategically manage their brand and stay ahead of their competition. With more than 50 offices on six continents, Meltwater is dedicated to personal, global service built on local expertise. Meltwater also operates the Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST), a nonprofit organization devoted to nurturing future generations of entrepreneurs.