Account Management Executive (Sales and Customer Retention)
LGA Telecom Pte Ltd an established Infocomm Service Provider, since 1995 and an industry pioneer that has helped shape Singapore’s Internet ecosystem. In the past two decades, LGA has been delivering resilient enterprise solutions that ensure un-interrupted business operations. Today LGA offers comprehensive managed security services and solutions that identify, alert and mitigate technological vulnerabilities, threats and potential breaches to the network and systems. Enterprises and government agencies rely and trust LGA for their security needs beyond connectivity.
● Ability to promote and cross-sell LGA's suite of products and services to existing/new corporate clients and companies
● Achieved or exceed individual and department targets
● Establish strong customers relationships with existing and new customers
● Handle inbound and outbound calls to customers
● Proactively engage with existing customers to grow revenue and seeking new customers
● Ensure long-term customer satisfaction and loyalty
● Active participation in company strategy and grow opportunities that result in substainable revenue growth
● Maintains detailed knowledge of the company’s products and services
● Keeping abreast of competitions, industry and market information/trends and feedback to management
● Responsible for timely and accurate forecasting, account planning and pipeline reporting
● Min. Diploma Holders or A' Levels and equivalent.
● 1 year account management or sales experience is preferred.
● Excellent customer service, negotiation and communication skills.
● Individuals with a self-driven, goal-oriented, meticulous and positive attitude
We invite interested applicants to send us comprehensive resume with your qualifications, work experience, current & expected salaries and contact details to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please specify position you are applying for in the subject heading.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
LGA Telecom Pte Ltd