Account/Finance Officer (West / 5-days)
Our Client is a MNC in providing integrated services in the heavy industries.
- Assist in the feasibility studies, budgeting for the company and its subsidaries
- Review feasibility studies.
- Allocate CAPEX.
- Coordinate Group Budget for Gas Division, Singapore and Batam.
- Seek financial support: analyse and monitor bank facilities etc.
- Review monthly financials and accounting processes.
- Acquire and prepare monthly management reports for TNSC approvals.
- Coordinate quarterly Exco meetings.
- Assist in the review and improvements of systems and business processes.
- Assist in the analysis and research on potential business mergers and acquisitions.
- Attend Credit and Stock Control meetings.
- Implement assigned ad-hoc projects undertaken by the Company
- Degree/Diploma in Business Admin, Finance & Banking, or other relevant disciplines
- Meticulous and analytical.
- Business acumen & Finance savvy.
- Detail oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their job application online or email a complete resume ( with a recent photo ) to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Tan LK | EA Licence No. 12C6198 | EA Reg. No. R1111728
Hecal Pte Ltd