Account/Finance Officer (3/6/12 Months Contract)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 2-Jan-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Check, Create & Modify customer code in SAP upon notification via CMC system.
- Issue invoice/credit note to customer and submit invoice via customer platform when necessary.
- Prepare monthly AR ageing, Billing, SLA and DCE Report.
- Prepare Inter-company balances confirmation
- Ensure timely reconciliation of monthly AR balances with AP Function.
- Prepare monthly provision for doubtful debts and bad debts written off schedules.
- Follow up with RI units/Customer for status of outstanding invoices to ensure prompt collection.
- Follow up with RI units/Customer on long outstanding debts and recommend for provision, if necessary;
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Min Diploma/Degree in Accountancy or Finance
- Min 1-2 years experience in accounting or finance will be an advantage
- Able to start immediately
Interested candidates please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd