Account Executive (Up $5K / CO SAP / Cash Management / West)
► Chemical Manufacturing
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Jurong Island
► Transport Pick up: Jurong East
- To perform monthly CO closing process using SAP system.
- To monitor daily cash balance and proper cash management.
- To prepare monthly and budget cash flow projection
- Monthly AP ageing report review and follow up.
- Supervisory role and provide guidance to accounts assistance.
- DIVA quarterly reporting to HQ.
- CMA yearly report submission to EDB.
- Outgoing payments checking before submit for approval
- To assist Finance Manager relating to interim and year-end audit matters.
- To assist Finance Manager in budget preparation.
- Support in implementation and participate in the continuous improvement effort in the areas of Safety, Quality, Environment and Health Management System (for example SS506 part 3, ISO 9001, ISO14001, OSHAS18001)
- To perform half-yearly CO budgeting process using SAP system.
- To assist Finance Manager relating to insurance policy matters.
- To assist Finance Manager in stock take coordination work and inventory reconciliation.
- Other ad-hoc task assigned by Finance Manager.
- Assist the Management in ensuring that Major Accident Hazards are reduce to As Low as Reasonably Practicable (ALARP) and escalate when necessary
- To have a legal obligation to act in a responsible manner for the safety of themselves and other persons who may be affected by their actions or omissions at work.
- Diploma or Degree in Accountancy or its equivalent is necessary with minimum 3 years working experience in accounting field is required.
- Working experience in SAP accounting system is required
- Working experience in manufacturing firm is preferable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is compulsory.
- Able to start work immediately
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15486
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD