As the Company is preparing for growth, this position is a critical role in our organization and an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to make an impact while advancing his/her Accounting career.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our company. The person must possess hands-on Accounting experience, and have the ability to perform detailed accounting tasks on a daily basis. The candidate must be naturally inquisitive, and have a strong willingness to quickly learn our company while take ownership for his / her areas of responsibility.
- Record journal entries, expense report processing, AP/AR processing including POs, and prepare check runs or other electronic payment requests.
- Perform month-end and year-end closing activities.
- Perform the monthly bank reconciliation.
- Prepare submission of quarterly GST.
- Provide timely review and resolution of inquiries received from customers and vendors related to invoicing matters.
- Supervise the Billing team, and ensure invoices are generated on a timely basis.
- Develop and track cash flow forecasts while driving timely collection of accounts receivable.
- Participate in implementation and integration of the company’s new Accounting software with its laboratory management system software.
- Support external and statutory audits for tax compliance matters.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 3 years of accounting experience
- Diploma in Accountancy required
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational and analytical skills
- An approachable, flexible personality and ability to work independently
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and accounting software. Knowledge of the Xero or QuickBooks accounting software package an advantage
- Able to work 5.5 days per week (alternate Saturday off)
Ugene Laboratory Services Pte Ltd