Confidential| Date Posted: 19-May-2021
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
You will support our Account Management team to provide excellent service to our customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Booking in campaigns and updating workflow information
- Following up with clients regarding the supply of their campaign components
- Be the first point of contact for some of our clients
- Update clients on the progress of their campaigns and resolve any queries they may have
- Be keen on growing your career.
- The ability to work steadily under pressure with a high degree of accuracy is critical.
- You will be comfortable picking up and navigating inhouse quoting and job management systems along with possessing strong Microsoft Office Skills.
- You will enjoy working and collaborating with people and be confident in dealing with internal staff, clients and suppliers.
- You will also have a high level of written and verbal communication skills and a good understanding of local areas and regions. You will also be very well organised and a great problem solver.
What we can offer:
- Work in a collaborative and experienced team
- The chance to gain experience in a rapidly changing industry
- The experience and opportunity to move into an Account Management role at a later date, should you want to.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.