HUATIONG CONTRACTOR PTE LTD| Date Posted: 2-Nov-2019
Bachelor's / Honours
- Maintain full sets of account (AP, AR & GL functions);
- Prepare and submit quarterly GST returns;
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies, principles & accordance to standard requirement;
- Improve systems and procedures, and initiate corrective actions;
- Assist in month-end and year-end closing activities;
- Manage the financial & statutory accounting for entities assigned, which includes preparation of financial statements & their notes.
- Provide commentary for management reporting regarding profits, cash flow and other financial results.
- Assist in the cash flow management and treasury functions.
- Assist in tac matters
- Other ac-hoc work as assigned by the management
- Degree Holder in Accounting or equivalent / ACCA
- At least 3-5 years of relevant working experience in financial reporting
- Excellent analytical, mathematical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in system knowledge and computer applications, excellent Excel and PowerPoints Skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Self-motivated and pro-active person with high level of initiative
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Those with Listed company experience are preferred
- Prior audit background in mid-tier audit firm will be an advantage
- Experience in construction industry and consolidation of account will be added advantage
- Transportation services are provided
- 5 working days
Remuneration will commensurate with qualification and experience.
HUATIONG CONTRACTOR PTE LTD