NewPower Worldwide is a leading global independent distributor of electronic components and finished goods.
Due to expansion, we urgently seeking dynamic and meticulous candidates to join our team in Singapore. Successful candidates can expect a competitive remuneration package. You may expect regional progression if you have shown the necessary qualities and capabilities.
This position is responsible for handling all aspects of Import/Export customs declarations, GST submission and ensures compliance to local and international Customs rules and regulations.
- Handling Tradenet permit declaration.
- Ensure that shipping documentation is provided timely to facilitate customs clearance
- Administer shipment bookings/documentation daily and ensure all bookings are processed in a timely and efficient manner according to company's requirement.
- Full set of accounts, GST reporting, extract Tradenet permit listing & executive level report and other accounting matters such as reviewing accounts receivables status of customers
- Support day to day operational
- Take on any other tasks as assigned
- Must have working knowledge in shipping documentation process, Tradenet , submission/report on GST matters and Accounting software
- Organization and administrative skills with multi-tasking ability
- Diploma or above in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal, communication, problem solving skills.
- Independent and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good command of spoken English and Mandarin (in order to handle enquiries from Mandarin speaking customers)
- Singaporean /SPR only.
New Power Worldwide