HUATIONG CONTRACTOR PTE LTD| Date Posted: 30-Sep-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Maintain full sets of account (AP, AR & GL functions);
- Prepare and submit quarterly GST returns;
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies, principles & accordance to standard requirement;
- Improve systems and procedures, and initiate corrective actions;
- Assist in month-end and year-end closing activities;
- Manage the financial & statutory accounting for entities assigned, which includes preparation of financial statements & their notes.
- Provide commentary for management reporting regarding profits, cash flow and other financial results.
- Assist in the cash flow management and treasury functions.
- Assist in tax matters
- Other ac-hoc work as assigned by the management
- Diploma / Degree Holder in Accounting or equivalent / ACCA
- At least 3-5 years of relevant working experience in financial reporting
- Excellent analytical, mathematical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in system knowledge and computer applications, excellent Excel and PowerPoints Skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Transportation services are provided
- 5 working days
HUATIONG CONTRACTOR PTE LTD