Account Executive - AP ($3K to $4K), US Medical Device MNC
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 30-May-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Accounts Payable
- Match purchase orders to invoices and enter invoices into computer
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports and recording entries
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments to vendors and employees
- Maintain accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements, monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date, research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Maintaining vendor’s file, correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Prepare GST filing
- Prepare financial statements and supporting schedules of the company and its subsidiaries
- Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures of the company and its subsidiaries.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations.
- Maintain all capital expenditure accounts and reconciliations
- Responsible for company and its subsidiaries’ capital expenditure accuracy and reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly capital expenditure schedule which include additions and disposal.
- Min Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or ACCA with a minimum of 5 years full set / AP accounting experience
- Familiar with US GAAP and possess sound knowledge of local tax policies and practices will be an advantage
Medical Device MNC
$3K to $4K
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd