Account Development Executive(Town)
- Reaches out to members through phone or email to generate additional company revenue through member retention and upselling of products and programs.
- Conducts welcome calls to new members to explain company products and build a connection that can generate future sales.
- Is able build rapport and engage the members in a conversation that will allow members to share their experience using the oils or being part of the company.
- Is comfortable experiencing rejections and able to turn-around rejections into sales and other positive outcomes.
- Works with members by phone, in person, or via e-mail to take orders and respond to concerns.
- Is able to relate with, show empathy for, and project a positive company image to members.
- Looks for problem resolutions that address the needs of the members, while keeping the interests of the company in mind.
- Process incoming orders, new accounts, distributorship changes, and assist members with account management.
- Provide members with product, business and relevant company information.
- Document members calls and report trends to appropriate management.
- Provide administrative services as required.
- Possess a diploma or degree in any discipline
- Candidates without the required educational qualification may be considered if they have prior customer service experience
- At least 2 years’ telesales experience
- Customer-oriented team player
- Excellent communication skills - Spoken and Written
- Good command of the English language
- Has a pleasant disposition and enjoys interacting with people
- Has a positive attitude and shows willingness to learn
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.