THE ADVERTISER| Date Posted: 13-Jun-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- To carry out calculations, prepare documents maintain records and provide clerical supporting relating to an organisation’s financial transactions such as accounts receivable, payables, bank balances, accruals and fixed assets register, etc.
- Prepares and posts journal entries, either manually or via computer / accounting software.
- Check invoices and prepares documentation for their payment.
- Generally provides other financial and statistical data for the preparation of financial reports in accordance with the organisation’s accounting system
- Diploma in accountancy / higher nitec in accounting.
- With or without experience.
- Fast learner. Willing to learn new thing.
- Familiar with Auto count system will be advantage.