Account Assistant (Strong in Excel) - WEST/ MNC
Roles & Responsibilities
- The Account Assistant provides cost analysis support to factory management on cost of production & production variances with regular supporting analytical reports in order to control manufacturing cost and to take corrective measures.
- The incumbent will ensure timely weekly reporting to production, capture and monitor the accuracy of critical factory transactions for costing & reporting purpose.
- To validate key factory transactions, the incumbent need to ensure only accurate and appropriate entries are recorded.
- The Account Assistant will also support the preparation of financial and statistical reports for Management /Statutory Board.
- He/She is responsible for KPI Variance monthly reporting and update into T&P team room with analysis comments to support costing simulation activities with close collaboration across functions.
- He/She will need to participate in Internal control and compliance tracking to ensure adherence per management grid.
Costing – proper reporting on a timely and accurate basis on the following:
- Weekly material usage variance analysis
- Weekly zero loss material usage variance analysis
- Weekly Labor usage variance analysis
- Weekly labor productivity analysis
- Weekly idle time
- Financial Control
- Coordinate & Ensure internal controls are adequately in place and followed through procedures & processes set up.
- Proper accountability for stock movement, write-off and disposal of stock in production and warehouse.
- Ad hoc cash count for petty cash compliance.
- LCCI or Diploma in Accounting
- 3 – 5 years’ experience preferably with min 2 years in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
- Able to multi-task
- Able to work under pressure
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd