We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our company. The ideal candidate will be a team player with a strong work ethic and capable of handling tasks in a fast-paced and growth environment. The candidate must be naturally inquisitive, and have a strong willingness to quickly learn our process while take ownership for his / her areas of responsibility.
- Responsible for AP/AR function.
- Prepare invoices, and resolution of inquiries received from customers and vendors related to invoicing matters.
- Prepare and reconcile Statement of Accounts for customers.
- Send reminders, and contact customers for payments.
- Assist with other administrative tasks.
- Candidate must possess at least an LCCI education or higher with at least 1 year(s) of working experience in a related field is required for this position;
- Excellent time management and organization skills;
- Proactive and mature working attitude;
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel) a must;
- Language: English and Mandarin for liaising with Mandarin-speaking clients;
- Working knowledge of accounting software (e.g. Quickbooks) is an advantage;
- Able to work 5.5 days per week (alternate Saturday off).
Ugene Laboratory Services Pte Ltd