Everest Gold Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 13-Nov-2019
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare Bank reconciliation and assist in analysing bank related documents.
- Check and verify payment and expenses claims.
- Handling bookkeeping and daily finance operations, ensure financial records up- to dates according to best accounting practice and company’s policies.
- Assisting GST report and filing.
- Assist in preparing accurate monthly financial and management reports and relevant schedules.
- Assist in analysing business process and activities and relevant documentation.
- Finance Documentation Management including payment, receipts and journal vouchers, Hard and Soft backup, etc.
- Assisting the Finance team with audits, forecasts and budget, and other fiscal planning.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks, and assist colleagues within ability.
- Degree / Diploma in Finance / Accountancy / Banking or other related fields.
- Good command of both English and Chinese, oral and written. (In order to liaise with English and Chinese speaking associates)
- Meticulous, proactive, passionate to work in fast-paced environment and with good analytical mind, a problem solver with attention to detail.
- Dynamic, willing to learn and fast learner. A good team player yet with ability to work independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office such as excel, word and PowerPoint, advanced level is a plus point.
- Familiar with Xero Accounting Software (Preferred, but not a must).
- Only Singaporean may apply
Everest Gold Pte Ltd