Execute financial and accounting operations by ensuring that transactions are processed promptly and accurately in accoudance to the Sercvice Level Agreements with the customers. Ensure accurate accounting and updating for all transactions.
- Process AP, AR Transactions in the accounting system promptly and accurately. Monitor outstanding AR and manage debt recovery process.
- Prepare bank reconciliation statement, financial and management reports for review by the Supervisor/ Officer in Charge.
- Verify expenditure bills, financial records and reports for compliance to current procedures, guidelines and accounting practice.
- Conduct briefing / training to finance appointment holders on polices, procedures and systems.
- Safekeeping financial customer's queries on the financial transactions and posting.
- Minimum ITE NITEC Accounting or its equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year in finance/ accounting experience.
- Application knowledge of SAP will be an added advantage.
- Team player, meticulous, independent and analytical.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Career International FOS Pte Ltd