Account Assistant (Bookkeeping/Finance/Administrative/Central/ West/Up to $2500)
Central / West
Up to $2500
Our Client, in the Construction Industry / Trading Industry located in the North-West/ Central has opening for Account Assistant
Job Description & Requirements
- Enter and post purchase invoice in the accounting system, reconcile suppliers’ statement of account to effect payment accurately,
- Pays vendors by scheduling and preparing checks, and resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation,
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions,
- Responsible for timely and accurate month end closing activities,
- Reimbursement and Disbursement of Petty Cash,
- Update cash position and prepare monthly bank reconciliation,
- Invoicing, generate monthly statement, outstanding list of debtors and creditors,
- Full accounts receivable, communicate with customers, perform account reconciliation for customer balances,
- Maintain statement of accounts for receivables
- Other Ad-hoc tasks assigned by Manager
- Candidate must have knowledge of bookkeeping
- At least 1 years experience in Account.
- Customer focused & proactive, able to communicate with confidence.
- Good communication skills and able to handle tight deadlines
- Must be proficient in software applications, in particularly Excel & Word
- Immediate or Short notice preferred
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the WORDS FORMAT to facilitate the short listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORD FORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R2090051
EA No: 19C9650
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd