Academic Coach (Math/Science) - Tutor
PSLE/Secondary Math Coach, Science Coach (Physics/ Chemistry)
- Proficiency in relevant subjects
- Familiar with MOE syllabus with prior teaching/tutoring experience
- Proficient in English to communicate effectively to students and parents.
- Capable of handling a class of maximum 15 students.
- Desire to establish a career in the private Education sector.
- Someone who is nurturing and at the same time not afraid to demand on students for their growth
- A keen learner with an open mind
- Mature and responsible
- Comfortable with the following working hours: 4 weekdays and 1 weekend.
- Monday to Friday: 1.30PM – 9.30PM
- Saturday, Sunday: 8.45AM – 6.45PM
- During the school holidays (Mar, June, Sep, Nov) we will start the lessons in the morning and our operation will have to start in the morning till night-time.
- As such, there will be shift work during these peak periods (you might work more hours, but we will have off-in lieu for you during our low period in December and this is also where most of the staff will be clearing their leave.)
Join us now if:
- You are PASSIONATE about Education and enjoys working with students.
- You want to leverage on a Proven Success System to see your students achieve A.
- You want to be the SUPERSTAR coach/trainer in the industry with accelerated career growth.
- You want to work with a group of Dynamics, Creative, Fun-Loving, Crazy people who want to revolutionize the learning experience for students.
- You want to change the world by putting the smile back into learning!
Be part of our dynamic team if you think you fit the bill!
Send your complete resume with a recent photograph to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Advo Education Centre Pte Ltd