ABAP Technical Consultant | Contract role | Multiple headcounts
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 20-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Prepare detailed technical design documents for requirements to be implemented.
- Prepare, conduct and document application unit testing results.
- Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Support incident investigation fix and documentation for issue resolution.
- Work on incidents/change requests, ensure support meets the Service Level Agreement when attending to incidents/change requests/service requests
- Suggest system improvements, enhancements to existing system and interfaces to keep up with technology and business requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 5-6 years of SAP ABAP experience
- Must have experience in SAP FIORI (Enhancement and development); Core Data Services (CDS) (Enhancement and development with authorisation); ABAP on HANA
- Good to have experience in ABAP RESTful Application Programming Model (RAP); IDOC, Web Service and OData; SAP Workflow (Classic/Flexible); Standard Report (ALV, OOP)
- Able to work independently and efficiently, manage timelines and user expectation, and produce high quality deliverables (documentation, presentations, and research)
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141