ABAP Programmer (1 year contract, Immediate)
- To develop and maintain programs to enhance the assigned application module using the following SAP Development tools.
- Code Optimization
- Reports (standard & custom developed) - Classical & ALV
- Smartforms (Printout of Bar code) \ SAP scripts
- Module pool programming (Request & reply message via WAS\Infobus)
- BAPI's & RFC's
- Data dictionary objects
- BADI's and user exits
- Collaborate with the SAP Project Management and SAP consultant to develop specifications for system enhancements for continuous functional improvement.
- Develop Test Plans and automated scripts to assure expected performance quality levels meet standards in development efforts.
- Implement technical architecture surrounding the package.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering. Having minimum 5 years ABAP programming experience.
- Knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) and Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) will be advantageous.
- Knowledge on the following modules (SD\MM\FICO)
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16347
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD