Arvato Digital Services Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 6-Aug-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Duties & Responsibilities
- ABAP development (mainly ABAP/4, ABAP 00, interfaces to Interactive Forms, function block design and implementation, document layout).
- IT contact person for international end users for troubleshooting. Investigating, analyzing and solving SAP problems (including sub systems) and map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy client needs.
- Incident management - provide application support, bug fixes and ensure the SLA is met via investigation and resolution. Knows how to debug programs that will be failing. Monito, enhance and setup frequently scheduled tasks via UC4 (AUTOMIC).
- Change Request handlign, requiring the development of new or improved procedures using basic ABAP and SAP customizing in industry best pratices.
- Be a part of an international project team, configuration and implementation of new clients, test and support of SAP modules to enhance business functionality, project management for subtasks. Hyper care support even outside regular business hours.
- Analyse already implemented business processes, propose and realise enhancements.
- Documentation and end user trainings as per standard enterprise principles.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in ABAP programming.
- Experience in SAP system in either or all modules (SD< FI, MM, PP, LEs, WM)
- Strong Communication Skills
- SAP certification is an advantage but not required.
Arvato Digital Services Pte Ltd