ABAP Developer (12 months contract)
On behalf of our Client, who is in the consumer electronics retail products industry, we are sourcing for an ABAP Developer.
- Develop and maintain programs to enhance the assigned application module using the following SAP Development tools.
- Code Optimization
- Reports (standard & custom developed) - Classical & ALV
- Smartforms (Printout of Bar code) \ SAP scripts
- Module pool programming (Request & reply message via WAS\Infobus)
- BAPI's & RFC's
- Data dictionary objects
- BADI's and user exits
- Collaborate with the SAP Project Management and SAP consultant to develop specifications for system enhancements for continuous functional improvement.
- Develop Test Plans and automated scripts to assure expected performance quality levels meet standards in development efforts.
- Implement technical architecture surrounding the package.
- 3 - 4 years ABAP programming experience.
- Knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) and Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) will be advantageous.
- Knowledge on the following modules (SD \ MM \ FI \ CO)
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- 12 months renewable contract employment
- Max monthly salary up to SGD4,000
- Due to the current Covid19 situation in Singapore, ONLY job applicants currently based off in Singapore will be considered.
- This is a junior to mid level position, Senior ABAP developers NEED NOT appy.
How to Apply?
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD