Teaching children with autism is a very unique profession. It requires patience,
enthusiasm, and commitment. If you wish to be a professional behavioral therapist, we
will provide the necessary intensive training on ABA / Verbal Behavior methodology
and further professional development.
- Diploma or Degree, preferably in Psychology, Early childhood education, special education or related studies and, keen on continuous improvement of skills.
- Minimum 1 years or more experience in ABA and working with children.
- Creative, fun loving and energetic.
- Enjoy working with children
- Highly self-motivated, can work independently and strong sense of responsibility and a good team player.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to conduct centre based and home based therapy in multiple locations
The successful candidate will have the exciting opportunity to work in an innovative and collaborative environment where the best approaches for the Autism therapy is applied.
Interested applicants please send your updated resume to
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Autism Recovery Network (Singapore) Pte Ltd